Sunday, March 14, 2010

"I Gotta Feeling that Tonight's Gonna be a Good Night..."

Note: I started this post the morning of March 3, 2010 - the girls' birthday. Things progressed faster with the induction than I expected and I never did get around to completing the post until now.

I heard this Black Eyed Peas song on my way home from work the evening that I planned to take a pregnancy test back in the beginning of July and I said a prayer that it would indeed be a good night. And after so many months of disappointment, it turned out to be a VERY good night. When we saw that "PREGNANT" reading we couldn't believe it ... I ended up taking 3 tests to confirm it. We were so thankful that our prayers had been answered ... it was a feeling of pure joy and excitement.
Well, I have a feeling that tonight is going to be another very good night. We are heading into the hospital right now and I am going to be induced. I am once again filled with joy and excitement .. and of course feelings of anxiousness. We will listen to this song on the way to the hospital as it reminds me of the wonderful journey that we have been on together since that evening in July and the next chapter of our journey which will start today.

It was indeed a good night ... Mckenna Grace was born at 6:20pm and Alexandra Cate was born at 6:22pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment