Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Happy Birthday Randall!

Happy Birthday to the most wonderful husband I could wish for! Thank you for being my best friend and constant supporter. Thank you for being such an amazing father to our two beautiful little girls. I love you more and more each year and my love for you has grown more than I knew was possible over the past four weeks as I witness you as a dad to our daughters. Thanks for making us laugh, for making us feel safe and secure and for loving us exactly as you do!

Wishing you a fabulous day to kick off another wonderful year filled with adventure! As you said, you already got the most amazing birthday gift exactly 4 weeks ago today. And it will be a gift that keeps on giving (and taking :)) each and every day.

Randall - We love you! Happy Birthday! Love, Antje, Kenzie, Lexi & Tobi

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Randall!!! Enjoy your day! I'm sure your priorities have changed - maybe a nap instead of a fancy dinner out???

    ReplyDelete