Thursday, May 10, 2012

{cheese flowers!}

Lexi is obsessed with my iPhone, particularly the camera on my iPhone. At the end of the day I typically have about 100 random pictures that she has snapped. Yesterday she was walking around our yard with my iPhone camera saying, “Cheese flowers! Cheese flowers! Cheese flowers!” It made me smile when I encountered these pictures on my phone today.



We also finished planting our garden last night. We transplanted our seedlings into the wine crates and planted some new seeds as well. The girls got a little carried away with the cilantro seeds so we’ll see how things turn out … we may have some cilantro popping up in random spots throughout the yard :) Kenzie loves watering the flowers. I think she ran inside with her watering can no less than 5 times yelling “More water peese! Water flowers!” Let’s hope our poor plants don’t drown :) I’m excited to see how our garden grows. I definitely do not have a green thumb … so fingers crossed.


No comments:

Post a Comment