Saturday, February 25, 2012

oh happy bathroom!

happy day

We gave the girls'/guest bathroom a mini makeover this past weekend.  It is amazing what a fresh coat of paint, a new shade and some fun accessories can do to renew a space.  The girls had fun helping daddy paint.  And I am happy with the result.  It is a very happy place.  A room that is playful but not too childish so that it still doubles well as a guest bathroom.

happ3

I used my new sewing machine to make the roman shade for the bathroom.  I couldn't find a fabric that I liked, so I used plain white fabric and dressed it up with some yellow grosgrain ribbon.  I am loving the result (and quite a bargain)!
happy2

The girls are loving their new space as well!  The especially like the new clear pebble bath mat because it looks like "ice."  :)  Love my bathing beauties!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment