Sunday, July 8, 2012

{hot summer days}

I can't remember a week that has been quite as hot and humid as this past week was.  As luck would have it, it was also the week that I started my official 18 week marathon training program.  I survived by running early in the mornings ... so early that my only companions were this sweet family of deer that I saw on a daily basis.  The heat did not stop the girls from having fun this week.   Here is a weekly recap instagram style ...

A trip to the zoo with Sara and her family, 4th of July fun ...


Trips to the pool (including Friday night Happy Hour), backyard fun and some time playing inside to cool off ...


More pool time fun, followed by ice cream in PJ's, a family walk to Coffee Emporium for yummy waffles ...


Building towers out of mulch, healthy lunch at Whole Foods, a trip to the pool spoiled by lightning ... but made up for by getting to go pick up carry out with Daddy. 


Another busy, fun filled and exhausting week!  Hoping for some relief from the heat this upcoming week ...

No comments:

Post a Comment