Sunday, November 13, 2011

11-11-11

11-11-11 was a day of celebration of love and friendship! I traveled out to LA for the wedding of one of my dearest friends from UVA - and got to catch up with many of my favorite people. We all live in different cities and our lives are so busy that we don't get to see each other often, but when we do get together it is just like old times. It was so great to be together to celebrate the marriage of Jinny & Walter - to reminisce old memories and create new ones. It was also a special weekend because I finally got to meet Becky's son Paul. He is precious and to witness Becky as a mom brings me such joy! I can't wait to get Kenzie, Lexi and Paul together soon - oh the fun they will have! Here are some pictures from the 2 days of celebration. Congratulations Jinny & Walter!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

While I was away, the girls had fun at home with Daddy. I laughed to hard when I received the following email from Randall while I was away. Title: "Dad isn't quite as good at keeping order!" Followed by this picture:
Photobucket
I may return home to a mess, but at least I know that my girls are happy and had fun with their Dad while I was away.
Photobucket
Thanks for being such a great dad Randall!

No comments:

Post a Comment