Monday, June 27, 2011

Isle of Palms - Part Two

Photobucket

Here are some wonderful candid pics that Sara took while we were on vacation. I am so happy that she took these pictures especially since my camera broke midway through the week. They will bring back wonderful memories of our first family trip to the ocean. I will forever remember my carefree Kenzie running along the water, her excitement visible all the way through her fingertips! The image of Lexi "seriously" at play in the sand & water is forever etched in my mind. I am so thankful that both Omi K and Granny were there to witness Kenzie & Lexi's first beach experience. We had such a wonderful week together. Wish we were still there ... it seems like ages ago already.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment