Thursday, June 30, 2011

Isle of Palms - Part Three

Photobucket

These are the family pictures that Sara took while we were on vacation. Unfortunately we waited until the end of the week to take family pictures, and Lexi came down with a double ear infection and was really not feeling well. But Sara still got some wonderful shots that I will treasure forever. I love how carefree the girls were on the beach. They loved the ocean and the sand! I love my girls and my husband! Oh what a lucky family we are!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. antje - love the pictures! you guys look so beachy :) i can't get over how much you look like your mom in these pictures (especially the last one :)

    ReplyDelete