Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day ...

... to the best Daddy and husband there is! The girls absolutely adore their Daddy ... and watching Randall with our girls make me adore him even more. I love hearing Kenzie's delighted giggle and watching the adoring look in Lexi's eyes each time they see their dad.

Photobucket

Watching my husband with our daughters is just priceless. I love the way they are together.

Photobucket

We had a great Father's Day despite the rainy weather. We had brunch at the Echo, played and danced together at home, took a trip to the running store and bike store where the girls had a blast (no, we didn't buy the girls a bike ... but kenzie sure did look cute in her helmet), and had dinner at our favorite chinese restaurant.

A funny story from dinner. Everyone at the restaurant is super friendly. After we were seated, the hostess/owner came over with a sheet of stickers for Lexi and then she asked whether "the baby" could have some too ... and she was referring to Kenzie ... my older by 2 minutes beautiful girl who just happens to have less hair than her sister. Throughout our dinner Kenzie was waving and "flirting" with an elderly gentleman who was celebrating Father's Day with his family. As he walked by with his walker on their way out, he said, "he is such well behaved little boy"... nevermind the pink floral romper, pink cardigan and pink bib "he" was wearing. Oh how I love you my sweet "baby boy"... someday your hair will grow and people will stop mistaking you as a little boy... I know his because the same exact thing used to happen to me :)



No comments:

Post a Comment