Wednesday, December 28, 2011

trains, cookies & cocoa

We had a fun packed day. It started with a trip to EnterTRAINment Junction - the world's largest indoor train display. This was our first visit and it was a success! We all enjoyed it, but Kenzie, Lexi and Papa Gene were especially impressed.

tr

tr2

tr3

Then this evening we had some friends & neighbors over to celebrate the 4th day of Christmas with cookies and cocoa. The house was filled with little ones hopped up on lots of sugar - what can be better than that?! No, seriously, it was so nice to get together with friends and to watch Kenzie and Lexi with their little friends. I love reasons to get together and celebrate .. and I got to try out some fun holiday dessert ideas I got from Pinterest.

cc1

cc2

cc3

cc5

I am so enjoying this week off with my family and am sucking every last drop off holiday cheer out of this season ... looking forward to more fun over the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment