Thursday, February 11, 2010

Showered with Love


Randall and I both feel so blessed to have such wonderful and supportive family and friends in our lives. Our girls are already so loved by so many people. We have been so overwhelmed by the outpouring of love and generosity throughout our pregnancy. Thank you to all of you! A special thank you to those that hosted and attended our amazing baby showers and showered these baby girls with so much love!

Our first shower was 2 days after Christmas in New Orleans. It was a couples shower hosted by Randall's mom's best friend, Janet, and his sister, Danielle, and everything was so perfect. It was so great to celebrate with all of Randall's family and friends New Orleans style - lots of people, lots of food - including jambalaya of course, and lots of fun! It was also really special to me that my mom was able to attend.


Our second shower was in Cincinnati and was hosted by the "Geneva Girls" - great friends that we me met while living in Geneva who all now live in Cincinnati - Audra, Carolyn, Rochelle, Kathryn and Veronica. It was such a special celebration at the Greenup Cafe with all of my closest Cincinnati based girlfriends. Everything was perfect - from the invitations, the venue, the food, the decorations, and most importantly the people - thank you girls! I was also so excited that Lindsay, one of my best friends from UVA was able to be there!

My work group also had a wonderful shower for us. Everyone at work was so supportive of me throughout this pregnancy and I was so touched that they all came together to celebrate the pending arrival of our 2 little girls.

Thank you to all of you! Our 2 little girls are so lucky to be surrounded by so much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment